Sunday, December 7, 2008

Computer faces, Castles, Cars, Cats, and A Suprise!

So I did the unthinkable Monday (Dec 1). I put up our Christmas tree! - Me the grinch of all grinchs!
J put the finishing touches on.



But it didn't come very easily.


After the tree he and Tiny took some time out to relax and watch Dora.
Then him and daddy took the keys (literally) and drove around.



A few days ago we built a castle. It was too cute he got under there and I had blankets and pillows and he started pretend snoring! I tried to get a movie clip of it but as soon as he seen I had the camera he ran to me.


Another thing he did that I thought was cute was he thought the desktop was a face. It actually kind of does look like it. Here he is talking to it.


I've been crazy busy at work so that's about all we've done this week.

No comments: