Saturday, May 9, 2009

Thoughts about Belly Bean

I should probably write this in my pregnancy/baby journal but I've been doing so bad about that lately. I had such good intentions on doing things like that with Jeramyah and it all just went down the wayside. So with this one I was even MORE determined to keep track of things. Yeah, that didn't happen. I've written maybe 3 times in the pregnancy journal.

So pregnancy is lasting way too long. I thought that before just because I'm starting to get miserable. My back hurts, my ankles are swelling, I'm getting cranky, things need to be done and aren't getting there(I need a maid!), I want to go bust some butt at the gym and can't, blah blah blah. Plus it's hot as hell. I mean really, 40 weeks??? Who the hell thought that up?? I bet it was a man!! =)

Now I'm starting to think pregnancy lasts too long because I'm getting curious about this little guy.
What's he going to look like? Will he be like Jeramyah and take after me and my family?

Will he look more like James? - I'm hoping not. James isn't a bad looking man but the big head is enough. Add the big nose and ears to that and I just don't know =)

Will he have red hair when he's born like J did?

How big will he be?

What kind of personality will he have? Will he be OCD like Jeramyah and me? Will he be crying and cranky all the time?

Will he par take in mine and Jeramyah's eating of hot sauce and chips for breakfast when he's old enough?


But at the same time I hope Belly Bean stays in there longer BECAUSE WE NEED A STINKING NAME!!!!!
I have no idea why this is so hard for me. With J it was pretty easy, the name came to me, I mentioned it to James he rearranged the order, and that was that. With this one I just don't know.
The couple of names I really liked got nixed fairly quickly. The names James likes are good names and all but aren't really my style. Nothing is coming to me. I have been through every single boy and gender neutral name on babynames.com. EVERY SINGLE LETTER. Maybe I should go through it again? Maybe something else will speak to me...

1 comment:

mp said...

awww belly bean is such a cute name! how about you name him that? :)