Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Another long post

I need to start posting more often. I either make one HUGE post or a bunch of little ones that bump the others down... blah.

Anyway this weekend I was cleaning and J decided he wanted to skate. He put on my roller blades and was pretty good at it for awhile. Of course by the time I got the camera he just wanted that. Don't forget you have to turn the music off on the right side of the page to hear the videos!



Here he goes again.




These are his sand toys. . . for some reason he thought it made him a monster. Him and daddy are growling at each other.



After a fun day of playing it was bath time. We don't actually have a bath, just a shower. Poor J wants to swim and play soooo badly. Here he is trying to swim. When I give him baths I realise just how big he's gotten. It's so crazy!

1 comment:

mp said...

aww poor little guy needs a bath tub! how cute is he skating!