Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween

So I've been super lazy and not posted in awhile. I think pictures add so much to a post so I tried to add as many as I can. However uploading pics from the camera to the computer is a PITA. I put all of them on the desktop which I rarely use any more so it's now getting slower and slower since I haven't updated it. Then since all our pics are on the DT I have to either email them to myself then open them on the laptop or turn the laptop and the DT on and send them to each other but that takes forever, or I just do my blogging here. If J is in the room with me it's not too bad but I don't like being able to not keep an eye on him. . . anyway complaining over here's how our week went. . .


First we carved some pumpkins

Then J painted his

Then the next day we went T or Ting at a couple different churches


Elmo met ....Elmo?


At one of the churches we went to they had the hospitals helicopter. J just loved it.



I was SO proud of J. We told him each time to say trick or treat and thank you afterwards. After a while he started saying it by himself. T or T was a sometimes thing but he said Thank You to EVERY SINGLE PERSON. I was so proud of him! I think he had a great time. Luckily for me this is only once a year! =)

No comments: