Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hola

Well the moms in the MOMS Club made me feel like a super slacker because they all blog about their kids and I don't.

So here I am making a family blog (I have one about the books I read; I know I'm a nerd) between hitting the baseball with Jeramyah. I'm not sure exactly if this will be a J only blog. I'm sure I'll also write about the family in general and sometimes my thoughts.

A couple of things have happened this morning that made me really want to start this.

1) It's a cold rainy day here and so I've been trying to keep J busy with things other than the TV. We've of course been playing baseball (we do this EVERY DAY) but I think we both got bored and he wanted to go watch Lilo and Stitch. I turn the movie on in my room for him and come in the living room to check my email and stuff on the laptop. About 20 minutes later he comes in with his bowl and gives me a hug asking for more Fruit Loops. I carry him in there while still hugging him and sit him on the counter. I pour some cereal into his bowl and we sit/stand there and feed it to each other. Then I start tickling him under his chin/neck. I love how a child will laugh before you even touch them! I'm laughing so hard because all I have to do is put my hands close to him and he laughs. Since I'm laughing he's laughing and that makes me laugh harder!
After we calm down a bit he starts saying "up!" I have no clue what he's talking about then he throws the cereal in the air. Then I remember, dear old daddy taught him how to through it in the air and catch it in his mouth; only J doesn't catch it. So I say what the hell and we start throwing it around. We get down and pick it all up then I come back in here. J starts throwing it some more then looses it. His little face scrunches up in the most angry looking face I have ever seen!

As I said while I'm trying to get this blog going we were playing baseball. J threw the ball and hit my arm. He comes over and kisses it and gives me a hug. I tell him "I love you so stinking much!" about 5 minutes later it's my turn to throw the ball and I throw it a little too hard. It goes past him and he tells me "Too stinkin much!" =) I love how he repeats what I say in a totally different way!

Anyway I think this is about it for my first blog. I'm not sure how often I'll update but check back!

1 comment:

mp said...

good to have you on here! and i love a book blog, i'll go check it out now!