Monday, October 20, 2008

Security Blanket...or not so much - Now with pictures

Jeramyah has never had a security item...EVER. Well maybe his cuppy...he has to have that.
Anyway I bought J some gloves the other day, one he needs them for the winter but I also got him some red one's to go with his Elmo Halloween costume. Anyway I put them on a couple of days ago and he wont take them off. First thing this morning he asked for them and still wont let me take them off. The only time I've been able to take them off is if I bribe him with candy or if he's sleeping.. . . a week with gloves every day...
I'll add some pics later....

2 comments:

mp said...

matthew did this when he was little with gloves too! must be something about the way it feels on their hands.

love the new layout.

Erica said...

This pic is too FUNNY!! :)