Thursday, January 29, 2009

Funny kid....

Nothing new to report with the pregnancy. I can already feel the baby moving around in there. I really don't like the early movements; they feel like flutters but they bother me. I can't wait until I can feel a nice swift kick lol.

I was sitting at the table the other day making a list. J was sitting across the table from me looking at the sonogram pictures. He said "Who dat momma?"
"The baby."
He points to the first one and says "Baby"
"Yep. Where is the baby?"
"In you belly."
"Very good son"
"Blow bubbles on the baby?" (His favorite thing; which means onmy belly)
"Not right now; maybe later."
So he starts staring very hard at the pictures
Pointing to the first picture "Baby" Pointing to the next 3 "Baby brother; baby brother; baby brother"

We haven't been pushing him to say brother or sister. We've asked a couple of times which one he wants (although I don't think he gets the difference) but he's never said. I told James when he got home and now James usually says he instead of she (refering to the baby). HEHE I'm so happy I have someone else rooting for team blue!!! =)


Hubby and I pretty much have the same sense of humor, a dry sarcastic one. Sometimes a bit raunchy....well it looks like the sarcastic gene is going to run in the family....

I was getting ready for work Saturday morning. Jeramyah went from his bed to our bed. When he got there and I wasn't in it James said he asked twice "where's momma???" Then he just started crying "MOMMMMMMMAAAAAAA" I come running into the room and lay beside him calming him down. I then get up to continue getting ready for work.

Since I'm up Jeramyah thinks its time for him to get up. James tells him "No it's still dark outside when it's dark it's time for mimis (sleep)."

With out missing a beat and as serious as a heart attack my 2 1/2 year old tells his daddy "Turn on a light"

ahhh I'm so proud =)

1 comment:

mp said...

three boys in the house? i don't know, my two are a handful :)