Sunday, January 18, 2009

You noticed...

So you all noticed. I wonder how many would have and how long it would have taken had I not said anything?

For those of you not in the know - I'm pregnant!!!!! We had been trying for 15 months before it FINALLY but it HAPPENED!

Tomorrow (1/19/09) I will be 13 weeks. I will officially be through my first trimester!!! Thank goodness! I have my 2nd appointment with the Dr on Thursday.

On my first appointment last week my nurse couldn't find the heartbeat with the Doppler so I ended up having a sono that day instead of on Thursday. Everything was fine, I saw and heard the heartbeat! =) The baby is measuring 2 days farther than I am, so that just adds to my confidence that this pregnancy will last.

I'm taking my Met for another week or so and then in about a month we'll talk about taking progesterone to help keep me from having another preemie.


We've been trying to explain what's going on as much as possible to Jeramyah. When I showed him the sonogram pictures he said "ITS ME!!!!" We thought that was pretty cute! =)

We'll that's it for now. I'll update more later on. Thanks for all your well wishes!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Yea for you! Congrats :)

mp said...

glad you had a great appt. i'm so happy for you!!!