Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A short blog

We bought J some skates for Christmas and went skating last weekend. It was lots of fun and wore J out!! =) I'll post some pictures probably this weekend.

So J can now count 1-20 minus only a couple of numbers.

We're working on his colours and shapes. He's known triangle for a while now and has learned square and circle. He knows red, blue, and orange fairly well but still gets mixed up sometimes.

I'm LOVING him loving books. It's so nice for him to bring me a book and ask to read it. He'll sit for hours just looking at pictures. He has one book - Where does Maisy Live?" that he can "read" on his own. It's a very simple book. One page says does Maisy live in the pigpen? Then the page beside it has a pigpin where you open the door and there are pigs and it says "Oink Oink the pigs live here" It has about 5 different animals and then a house that says Maisy lives here!!! He knows which page has which animal and knows all the words - super cut.


Well I've changed something on the blog....I will blog about it once someone figures out what it is. Until then.....

4 comments:

mp said...

Congrats!!!!!!! Girl, I've been walking by you everyday at the gym and you didn't say anything!

Keep us updated on your progress! So happy for you!

Erica said...

CONGRATS!! I am SOOOO happy for you and I pray that everything goes well for a happy and healthly baby!! Did you also change your background and did you have music on here? Boy...you know how to keep a secret!!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!!! I am so excited for you!!!! I will be praying everything goes smoothly & you & the baby have a happy , healthy 9 months!!!
CONGRATS!!!

Melissa said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you!