Sunday, July 5, 2009

Whats your weight in love?

Most of you probably know I posted an online "pool" where you can guess the due date, weight, length, and sex of the baby. Today we asked Jeramyah when baby was going to be here he said "Sunday"
I said "Sunday as in today or next Sunday?"
"Next Sunday."
Then I asked him how much the baby was going to weight. First he said 12 and I said "okay 12oz how many pounds?". He said 1 first then he said 4. I asked "4lbs are you sure?" He said "4 little pounds of love!"

Thought that was super cute!!! =)Just for background - we tell J all the time that he's 41 lbs of pure love and that's probably where he got it from.


We went and fed the ducks today. James was eating some of the bread and it was making Jeramyah mad. He told James "You no eat it its for the ducks!!!" James kept eating and Jeramyah said "NO eat it daddy. Here let me show you!" He then takes the bread out of James' hand, turns around towards the water and says "You throw it like this. SEE!"

Ah...I love that child! =)

No comments: