Friday, March 7, 2014

1 of 100....or more?

Some of you may have heard about this happy challenge. If not, I suggest you check it out. I'm not going to post to their website or anything like that, but I am going to try to post on here something that makes me happy for the next 100 days. I'm doing this for a couple of reasons. The main two are A) it may get me back in the habit of blogging, and 2) who couldn't use a little perspective?! I may not post every single day. But I will make up for it when I miss.... So, here is today's happy moment.... The boys were able to meet, and have a brief lesson with Master Machado today (Here and here if you're out of the know). This was a pretty special thing for both of them, and made me very happy to be able to provide this for my children. I know in a world with never ending activities and technology I sometimes feel that we're doing too much. Other times I feel like I'm not doing enough to keep them busy, or expanding their horizons. Today this made me very grateful, and happy. PS - yes, the little one does have stuff on his face. This week was Dr. Seuss week at school - today they had a cat nose and whiskers. He didn't want me to take it off because it was "like my army paint."

No comments: