Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Catch up

I keep getting behind! The upside of that is one big post instead of a small one every day. Enjoy the last 4 days....

March 22
These two bring me happiness every day. I'm so blessed to be their mama. 




March 23
Soooooooooooo, soooooooooo thankful for helpful, handy friends. It's just an added bonus when they're good looking. :)




March 24
I've been craving an ice cream cookie sandwich for about a month now. Got one from DQ about 2 weeks ago and it was just gross. Was getting to the point where I thought I might have to break down and make some. Walked to the TNT on break and decided to see if they had the banana pudding ice cream everyone has been raving about. No pudding ice cream but they did have one of these. I tentatively opened it and took a bite. yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm  Happiness!




March 25
Funnies=happy

No comments: