Tuesday, March 11, 2014

No pic happiness

Today I'm not just happy, but thankful for a sitter that the boys adore. 

 As I was pulling out the drive to go to work the kids were running around laughing and smiling with Cora, our sitter. Waves, and kisses were sent from the yard as I drove away. It was a very sad moment for me. One of those moments where your heart hurts and you just want to jump out of the car and hug them. The thing that saved me calling into work (aside from getting fired) was that they were so happy to have her there and spend time with her. They were practically shoving me out the door, asking over and over how long until I go to work. Tonight they asked if tomorrow was another spring break day, and said "YES we get Cora again tomorrow!" when I informed them it was. 

 Not only do the boys adore her because of all the fun stuff they come up with together, she also helps by feeding them, doing the dishes, vacuuming and today she cleaned the boys' room AMAZINGLY. The three of us are oh so grateful to have her around!!!


I meant to get a pic of the three of them today but forgot. I will take one soon and add to this post...

No comments: